Because we live in a world linked to the internet, using WhatsApp has become ingrained in our daily routine.
It enables us to contact our family and friends, participate in enjoyable group chats, and even communicate professionally.
Even if it’s easy to use WhatsApp, you can always make it more enjoyable by adding Font Style in WhatsApp Status, which you can use to make your status more noticeable to other users.
You have arrived at the right site if you want to learn to change the font style of WhatsApp status.
The “How to change font style in WhatsApp status” article will walk you through the steps and tips.
Are you ready? Let’s go!
Changing the font style in WhatsApp status: all you need to know!
If you’re a user of WhatsApp, you’ve probably found yourself in a situation where you want to use a different font style in WhatsApp status.
Because of this, and because we want to cater to your requirements, we will walk you through, step by step, the process of changing the font style of WhatsApp status.
It won’t make a difference whether your device is iOS or Android because the process is the same on both platforms.
There are multiple ways in which you can change the font style of WhatsApp status:
+ 7 Steps for changing the font style in WhatsApp
The good news for people who use WhatsApp is that when you write a text status on WhatsApp, you don’t have to make do with the app’s default font style.
In the “How to change font style in WhatsApp status” article, we will show you how to change the font that WhatsApp uses on your Android device, iPhone, or iPad.
- To update your status on WhatsApp, tap the symbol to the left of the text box. It should be the circular symbol at the bottom or the top of the screen, depending on your device (phone or tablet).
- To edit your status, use the pencil symbol next to “My Status.” This action brings up a panel where you can write a status update using the text editor.
- You can text a status onto a photograph by tapping the camera icon instead, and then you can choose an image from your gallery or take a new one.
- You can change the typeface by tapping the T button. You can find it at the very top of the screen. This applies a different typeface to the text used as a sample. You can keep touching the T until the font you wish to use appears on the screen.
- When you wish to type a status onto a picture, you should begin typing your status and then continuously hit the T key until you discover the font you want to use.
- Enter your status in the following box. If you hit the T at the top of the screen again after you have typed part or all of your status, you will be given the option to alter the font.
- To share your current status with others, tap the icon that looks like a paper airplane. It may be seen in the bottom right-hand corner. Your status will be shown for the next twenty-four hours.
You can get started on the process of changing the font style on WhatsApp by following these seven straightforward and uncomplicated steps.
Stay here with us so that we can discuss some different approaches that might be of assistance to you in this regard:
· Mark the critical information with WhatsApp Font Codes
Here are some simple WhatsApp font codes to change the font style on WhatsApp that you can use to change the appearance of your text lines in a chat or status update:
- To italicize text, put an underscore (_) before and after the words you want to emphasize.
- Put an asterisk (*) before and after the words you wish to bold.
- Insert a tilde (~) at either end of the text you wish to strike through.
- Use three backslashes (“`) at each end of the text to make it monospace.
· Make WhatsApp More Presentable with A Font App
Using an app that lets you change the font style on WhatsApp is another option for users who want to write more fashionably inside the platform.
Fancy font-changing apps such as “Stylish Text by Rural Geeks” can be easily downloaded from the Google Play store and used to change the font of your WhatsApp texts and the fonts used in other apps such as YouTube, Instagram, and so on.
Alterations to the fonts in other places On Android, the following applications may be used to change the font style on WhatsApp:
Ø FontBoard – Font & Emoji Keyboard by Luminar.
Ø Stylish Text for WhatsApp – Fancy Text Generator by Shreeji Developer Apps.
Ø Chat Styles.
Ø Cool Symbols & Characters by RunToFuture.
Ø Fancy Text Symbols by Hoang Nguyen Van.
And many more! Do your research and find the app that works best with your phone and Android version and has the fonts you like.
Font apps allow you to use Unicode fonts that can work on multiple apps, plus most of them are free!
They provide a variety of font styles and symbols to choose from. Some of these apps also allow you to create cute stickers for WhatsApp.
In the end,
As you are aware, the purpose of the “How to change font style in WhatsApp status” post was to provide one of the most appealing features that WhatsApp has to offer and to explain how those features work.
Many users find it appealing since they can change the font style in WhatsApp and are not required to use the default font.
The strategies that were described above are the ones that can be used to modify the style of the fonts in WhatsApp.
It’s important to remember that modifying the typeface used in your WhatsApp status updates must be done directly inside the update itself.
If you find any advice in the “How to change font style in WhatsApp status” helpful, consider passing it on to your friends.
Remember to submit any other WhatsApp tips, hacks, or methods you know in the comments area