WhatsApp, a widely used instant messaging tool, can publish 24-hour stories, like Instagram and Facebook.
It’s a common practice among WhatsApp users to See WhatsApp Status Without seeing it.
After sharing your status on WhatsApp, go to the “Status” page and touch on your submitted status.
A page’s bottom should have an eye symbol. When you check someone’s WhatsApp status, they’ll know.
When you tap on the eye symbol, you’ll see a list of persons who have seen the status update.
However, if you want to see WhatsApp status without seen, follow our lead to get familiar with the actions.
Let us start immediately because we know you can no longer contain your impatience to learn how to see WhatsApp status without being seen.
+3 most common methods to see WhatsApp status without seen
If everything goes according to plan, when you open the person’s WhatsApp status, it will include your name among the list of those who have seen it.
Disabling read receipts, staying offline, or checking the WhatsApp privileged status folder are all ways to see the status of a friend, family member, or contact without letting them know.
We broke every approach out in the next section:
1. Disable the option to Read Receipts.
As you can read WhatsApp messages secretly, turning off read receipts will obscure the double blue ticks next to your messages.
The status updates on WhatsApp are treated similarly, and you can see WhatsApp status without being seen.
(+ 4) easy steps to turn off read receipts (iOS & Android)
- Launch WhatsApp on your Apple iPhone or your Android device.
- To access the settings, tap the menu button (it looks like three dots) in the upper right corner of the screen.
- The Accounts menu may be accessed by clicking here and selecting Privacy.
- In this section, turn off the toggle associated with Read Receipts.
(+ 1) go offline (iOS & Android)
Another option is to switch off mobile data or unplug from your Wi-Fi connection:
- You will then be able to check the status of any contact without letting that contact know you have read their update.
Your identity will only be hidden if you are not online; when you are, the other person will see that you saw their status.
We recommend following the procedure of seeing WhatsApp status without seen a few minutes before we set the status to expire. This way, you won’t have to go without internet access for as long.
- You also can suspend WhatsApp on your Android device; here, even if you are online, your name will not display on the viewer list.
(+ 3) With the help of the File Manager
When you click the Status tab in WhatsApp, it will immediately begin downloading any images or videos that have been shared as a status update.
This allows for much quicker access to the content. On the storage of your phone, we store these files in a folder that is not visible to the user, and they can see WhatsApp status without being seen.
You may get to it in the following ways:
- Press the menu button to access the File Manager app on your Android device.
- To access your media files in WhatsApp, go to Internal Storage > WhatsApp > Media.
- To see your current status, please visit the folder labeled “Statuses.”
You’ll be able to see all the movies and photographs posted as status updates by your contacts on WhatsApp here.
Because you are not directly opening them in WhatsApp, the other person will never know that you have already seen their WhatsApp status without seen. They will remain completely unaware of this fact.
In the end,
Now that we’ve reached the end of the piece, we can confidently say that WhatsApp is one of the most widely used social programs available today for communication.
Most WhatsApp users are curious about “How to see WhatsApp status without being seen?”
In this post, we attempted to present you with three typical techniques so that you can see WhatsApp status without seen.
We hope you enjoyed reading this post.
If you have any feedback or recommendations about “How to see WhatsApp status without seen?”, please leave them in the area designated for comments.