Telegram is a popular messaging app that offers users a secure and private platform for communication.
With its various features and privacy focus, it is no surprise that many people are interested in joining the platform.
However, one common question is whether it’s possible to join Telegram without providing a phone number.
This article will explore the possibilities and discuss alternative methods for joining Telegram without sharing your phone number.
+ 4 Alternative methods for joining Telegram
While it is not possible to create a Telegram account without a phone number directly, there are some tricky methods to join Telegram without a phone number and enjoy Telegrams’ benefits:
1. Use a Virtual Phone Number
One option is to join Telegram without a phone numberand use a virtual phone numbers service, such as Google Voice or a similar provider. These services allow you to create a phone number not directly linked to your personal information.
You can use this virtual number to sign up for Telegram, and any messages or calls will be routed through the virtual number, keeping your actual phone number private.
· Use a Google voice
Google Voice is an available method for USA residents to join Telegram without a phone number. You can get a free phone number to join Telegram using Google Voice.
Even if you are not a USA resident, you can use Google Voice to get a free phone number by following its instruction:
- Download the Google Voice on your device.
- Open the app and log in the app with your Google account.
- Tap on the search icon and find your location in the search bar.
- Choose a number from the provided list.
- Afterward, approve the number.
- You must permit Google Voice to call you with your current phone number.
- Then click on the send code icon to receive the code.
Now you can use a Google Voice number to register for the Telegram app. You can access your number in Google Voice whenever you want.
· Use TextNow app
The TextNow app is one of the easiest ways to get a virtual phone number based on the USA and Canada region.
To use this app, follow the steps below:
- Download the app from the App Store, Play Store, and Windows Store.
- After that, open the app and sign up to make an account.
- Select from set up options; then you will be asked to allow location detection.
- Finally, choose a free number.
1. Use a Burner Phone Number
Another option to join Telegram without a phone number is a temporary or “burner” phone number.
These disposable phone numbers can be used for a short period and discarded.
You can obtain a burner phone number through various apps or services and use it to sign up for Telegram.
Once your account is verified, you can dispose of the burner number and continue using Telegram without sharing your phone number.
2. Use landline Number
Despite what most users believe, users can add their landline number to the Telegram app to join it.
1. To join Telegram using a landline number, follow these steps:
2. Open the Telegram app and insert your landline number.
3. You will receive a call from Telegram to get the verification code.
4. When it calls, you insert code into your telegram platform.
3. Ask a Friend or family member for Help.
The last way to join Telegram without a phone number is by asking for Help from friends or family members. You can join Telegram with their phone number.
After joining the Telegram platform, you can create a username for your account and chat with your username instead of the number of your friends or family member.
By doing this, your friend’s phone number is no longer associated with your account.
Because Telegram provides users with various fascinating features, most people prefer to join Telegram in any way.
Some people may want to join Telegram other than their mobile number and look for some good ways.
In this article, we offer you some ways which allow you to join Telegram without a phone number. I hope reading this article addresses your issue and that you enjoy using Telegram.
Now you tell us which of the method has grabbed your attention and why?
Please share your idea with us in the comment section.