Do you want to do something other than manually adding humans to your WhatsApp businesses, one by one?
Well, there’s a far easier manner to do it – with QR codes!
This nifty function lets you quickly be part of any group by honestly scanning a code with your smartphone.
However, how precisely does it paint?
In this post, we will be on foot with you via the step-by-step procedure of joining the WhatsApp group with a QR code for Android/iOS.
So, buckle up and get ready to simplify your group joining manner!
Defining of WhatsApp QR code
QR code is a rectangular-shaped image that includes information in a coded shape. While you scan it with your cellphone’s camera, you may get admission to the facts stored in it.
In this case, the QR code carries the invite hyperlink for WhatsApp groups. When you scan it, WhatsApp will mechanically join you inside the group.
Using a QR code makes signing up for a WhatsApp group convenient and attractive. You don’t have to kind or copy-paste a symbolic link.
Joining a WhatsApp group with a QR code on Android
For Android owners, a simple process is to become a member of a particular WhatsApp group by utilizing a QR code.
To initiate this process, please follow the following instructions sequentially:
1. Run the app, and after it has been opened effectively, the faucet at the 3 dots, which may be observed at the upper right-hand nook of the screen, in flip, will set off the complete menu list.
2. Then, continue to select the choice categorized as “Settings” from the menu panel.
3. Then, select the option labeled “Settings” from the menu panel.
4. Once you have propelled yourself into the settings section, you should see a warm QR icon next to your designated name.
5. Select this icon to extract its functionalities to proceed to the next step.
6. Tap on the feature that says “SCAN CODE,” which subsequently will display an image capturing the environment surrounding your Android device.
7. Hold your phone over the QR code designed specifically for the WhatsApp group you desire to join in capturing the code.
8. Finally, press the “JOIN GROUP” feature to confirm your involvement within the designated WhatsApp group.
Joining a WhatsApp group with a QR code on iOS
When you have an iOS device, you can be a part of a WhatsApp group with a QR code by following these steps:
1. Open WhatsApp on your iOS device.
2. Tap Settings at the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Click on the QR icon next to your name.
4. Tap SCAN CODE.
5. Hold your phone over the QR code you want to scan.
6. Tap JOIN GROUP.
Becoming a WhatsApp group member is an effortless and streamlined procedure that can be executed expeditiously in just a few clicks.
After you choose a mobile device, the process functions uniformly and equivalently between Android and iOS devices.
All you need to do is leverage the in-built camera function of your mobile device to scan the QR code image attributed to the WhatsApp group of your choosing.
After capturing the code, follow the available prompts and instructions until membership to the group is confirmed.
We tried to tell you how to join the WhatsApp group with QR code Android and iOS, and we hope it will be helpful to you, share your ideas with me in the comments.